Original Captive Component Gland® in 1972.
Ex db I/ IIC, Ex eb I/IIC, Ex tb IIIC, Ex nR IIC
CAPTIVE COMPONENT GLAND® for Multi Armoured Cable
Features and Benefits
• For indoor, outdoors, Group I, II, III, Zone 1, 2, 21 and 22 hazardous areas.
• Freely rotating captive cone and inspectible cone ring provides an armour clamp and earth bond for steel wire,
aluminium, braid and tape armour.
• Patented disconnect system that allows inspection of armour clamp and inner seal after assembly.
• Factory fitted captive elastomeric seals for Built-in SafetyTM. Seals on both inner and outer sheaths to IP66/68.
• Precision manufactured from high-quality brass (Marine Grade Electroless Nickel PlatedTM) available in
stainless steel 316/316L on request.
• Complete with thread sealing gasket.