DUTCHCLAMP ▪ CABLE CLAMP ▪ CABLE BLOCK
Dutchclamp has been developing and producing innovative cable clamps (cable cleats) and cable blocks for the mounting of low, medium and high voltage cables since 1982. The clamps have been designed in close collaboration with major energy companies. Dutchclamp is globally renowned for its quality, service and reliability.
- Short circuit resistant to 202 kA.
- Resistant to oils, fats, frost, heat, UV, ozone, salts, moisture, acid, aggressive chemicals, and even nuclear radiation.
- Certified in accordance with IEC 61914 international safety standard
- UL94 self-extinguishing, Halogen-free
- Non magnetic / non conductive
- High-quality virgin raw materials with glass fibre reinforced polyamide
- Non oxidizing / non corrosive
- Temperature range from -40°C to 120°C. (225°C) momentarily
For the short-circuit-proof mounting of single- and multi-conductor cables.
Cable diameters from 26 to 135 mm.
For the short-circuit-proof mounting of single- and multi-conductor cables in a triangular configuration.
Cable diameters from 27 to 118 mm.
Triple clamps are stackable, which saves installation space and mounting time.
UNIFIX IM TYPE
Unifix IM blocks are suitable for all applications requiring at least four cables with a diameter of 12 to 32 mm.